For any organisation that has an online presence, having a Security Operations Centre (SOC) has become a business necessity. Every year, thousands of new vulnerabilities are discovered that pose a serious risk to business operations and customer data. This is an issue that we're very conscious of here at 3B Data Security. We deal all the time with e-Commerce sites that have been breached, even though they had no idea they were at risk.
A SOC helps provide a proactive solution. Instead of being on the back foot and having to catch up with attackers, a SOC will enable you to stay one step ahead.
However, many business owners are understandably reluctant (or are unable) to increase their overheads in this way. Running a SOC is, to put it mildly, not cheap.
This is where a Managed Services Solution is useful. Here are just some of the benefits of this approach:
1) You will have a team of trained and knowledgeable analysts who can keep your business and customers safe
2) You will be able to gain a better understanding of exactly what threats your business faces
3) You will be able to improve the trust that others have in you and your business, as you'll be able to show that you've taken a very big step in improving your security posture
4) You're a lot less likely to be taken by surprise by future attacks
5) Last but not least... you'll be able to do all of this at a very reasonable price, making it affordable for SMEs - after all, you won't need to pay the salaries of a team of analysts, nor will you need to spend on the infrastructure.
We're now at a point where you don't need to be a large corporation to enjoy the benefits that a SOC offers. So why wait? Find a managed SOC solution that works for your business.
It seems like every day we talk about the ways in which the COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we live and how we do business [...] We also know that businesses will need to augment their internal capabilities to be more agile and efficient [...] For small and medium-sized businesses, that means taking advantage of managed security services that converge technology and expertise in ways that meet their unique needs.